Friday 4 October 2013

About me

I'm pretty insecure. Not extremely but while I have some, I don't believe in myself too much. Reasons why i'm staying anonymous.
I've always been quite misunderstood. I'm either too bitchy, too kind, too happy, too depressing, too everything -_- and it sucks but i'm getting through.
I'm definetly not a morning person hahaha that's for sure.
I love to dance.
Love my friends and family to bits.
I wish to work in the legal system someday and help out with LGBT people mainly... though open to everyone.
I write songs :)
I'm into older guys ;) hahaha not too much older just 18 - 28
I'm not the brightest learner... I seem like it but yet again, that just another misunderstanding though I get excited when i've just learnt something i've been so desperate to grasp haha
I love success.
I'm SINGLE as ever :( which sucks but I have hope that someday something will happen.
I'm tall and a little chubby, not fat just I have curves.
I'm a typical teenager. Couldn't live without my cellphone, internet or anything.
And right now... I need a shower hahaha cause honestly a mate's coming over and i've just gotten back from running ssoo if ya don't mind, im'a be out :D see ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment